Fees below are per term to be paid in advance, 1 month before the start of each term
Option of spreading payment of Fees on request
In order to make payments more convenient, on request, we would be happy to spread a term’s fees across 4 equal payments to be paid monthly one month in advance of the first 4 months in a term. For example, if the Spring term (starting January 19) the cost for 3 “All Days” is £2,800, we would spread the payments as follows:
- £700 on 1st December 18
- £700 on 1st January 19
- £700 on 1st February 19
- £700 on 1st March 19
We have priced the nursery to provide increasing discounts the more sessions that a child attends.
|Monday||– Thursday||3 or 4 days plus||
2 days plus
|All Day||08:30 – 18:00||£1,000||£2,000||£2,800||£3,600||£400||£600|
|School Day +||08:30 – 16:30||£875||£1,750||£2,525||£3,300||£400||£550|
|School Day||08:30 – 15:30||£800||£1,600||£2,350||£3,100||£400||£550|
|Mornings +||08:30 – 14:00||£650||£1,300||£1,900||£2,500||+||£500||£550|
|Mornings||08:30 – 13:00||£550||£1,100||£1,600||£2,100||£500||£550|
|Afternoons||13:30 – 18:00||£450||£900||£1,300||£1,700|
|Dinner Time||15:30 – 18:00||£250||£500||£750||£1,000|
We will request a deposit to secure your child’s place, returnable against the final payment, of either:
- £500 (if term fees are >£2000)
- 25% of 1st term’s fee if term fees <£2000
How to work out my fees?
If you have a combination of sessions, you may want to know how to calculate the fees. Because there is a diminishing rate as the number of days booked increases it may be a bit tricky working out the fees. A few examples:
- 2 All Days, 1 School Day and 1 morning
- £2000 + £750 + £500 = £3,250
- 1 SD+, 1 SD, 1 PM, DT
- £875 + £800 + £400 + £250 = £2325
In the above examples, calculations are made by taking the longest sessions first and then adding in decreasing order the cost of the additional day of those subsequent sessions
- in first example, the cost of 2 days is £2000
- although the cost of 1 SD is £800, it is in fact the 3rd day of the booking and therefore it is the cost of the 3rd SD (£2350 – £1600) which is £750
- likewise 1 AM is £550 but the incremental cost of the 4th morning is £500
As a Registered Nursery, we accept all Childcare vouchers from all providers
Free Early Education for 2 year olds
All eligible* 2 year olds can access up to 15 hours of free early education up to 570 hours a year. These 15 hours can be taken as flexibly as your childcare provider is able to offer. Children become eligible the term after their second birthday.
Free Early Education for 3 and 4 year olds
FEE 3-4 year old free entitlement spaces available (from the term after a child reaches 3, each child is entitled to a set amount of free childcare – for more info see below)
Upon acceptance of a place, you will be asked to fill out various forms including more information regarding your child, routine information, consent forms, policy documents etc
THERE IS NO REGISTRATION FEE TO PAY
*How does my child qualify for Free Early Education for 2 year olds?
A child is eligible if:
- they are looked after by the local authority
- they meet the criteria used to determine eligibility for Free School Meals
- their family receives Working Tax Credits and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190 per year
- they have a current statement of Special Educational Needs or an Education, Health and Care plan
- they are entitled to Disability Living Allowance
- they are no longer looked-after by the local authority as a result of an adoption order a special guardianship order or a residence order
- after the application has been made, your details will be run through the national eligibility checker (using your National Insurance number, your name and your date of birth) to confirm that you are eligible for a free place
- you will receive a letter confirming the outcome of your application
- if you are eligible you can start looking for a childcare provider
- please take your eligibility letter to your chosen provider and they will do the rest for you
When can my child access a free place?
All eligible 2 year olds can access a free place the term after their second birthday. All other children can access a free place the term after their third birthday.
|A child born between:||Is eligible from:|
|1 January – 31 March||1 April – Summer Term|
|1 April – 31 August||1 September – Autumn Term|
|1 September – 31 December||1 January – Spring Term|
**How does my child qualify for Free Early Education for 3 and 4 year olds
All three and four-year-olds are eligible for up to 15 hours** of free early education (FEE) up to 38 weeks per year (term time only). These 15 hours** can be taken as flexibly as your childcare provider is able to offer. Children become eligible the term after their third birthday.
The table below shows the dates of birth and the earliest time your child could take up their free place:
A child born between: Is eligible from:
1 January – 31 March 1 April – Summer Term
1 April – 31 August 1 September – Autumn Term
1 September – 31 December 1 January – Spring Term
Your childcare provider will make a claim on your child’s behalf at the start of each term. You will not receive any funding directly; all payments will be made directly to your childcare provider.
**these 15 hours are not priced in line with individual nursery’s pricing but are fixed by Barnet. this translates into approx £750 per term